Virtual SMART Center
Fall 2023 Semester Update
THE VIRTUAL SMART CENTER will be available for online tutoring appointments during Fall 2023. Appointment Based Tutoring will be held Online via Microsoft Outlook TEAMS.
Appointments will be available starting Monday, August 21st. Online Tutoring Schedule is Sunday through Thursday from 7:00pm - 12:00am.
1. Schedule an ONLINE Tutoring Appointment in EAB | Navigate
What is EAB | Navigate? EAB | Navigate is a student success hub that is your portal to sign up for an online tutoring appointment with the SMART Center.
3. You will then be prompted to use your DUO login to access EAB|Navigate.
4. Once you have logged in, click Schedule Appointment in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
5. Choose the Type (in the What type of appointment would you like to schedule? drop down menu)
6. Select Tutoring
7. In the Service drop down menu, choose the Course Name & Course # you are seeking assistance with.
8. In the Pick A Date drop down menu, select the date you are looking for (Navigate will also show you any other open dates around this initial selection)
9. Under the How Would You Like to Meet drop down menu, select the modality of your appointment, for SMART Center Online Tutoring you will choose Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
10. Finally, select the TIME that works best for you and a tutor is available in your subject area of need.
11. Review and Confirm the details of your tutoring session
12. You may opt-in to receive automatic reminders about your tutoring appointment.
13. Once your appointment has been scheduled, a confirmation email will be sent to your student email account.
14. If you would like to view or cancel your tutoring appointment, all upcoming appointments can be found under My Appointments.