Transfer Credit

AP Credit

KSU awards credit for the Advanced Placement Program (AP). You will need to contact or call 1.888.225.5427 and request that your official scores be electronically sent to KSU for an official evaluation. For more information please visit Transfer Services

IB Credit

Students that earned IB credit will need to have their IB transcript sent to KSU. You can request your IB credit through the International Baccalaureate Program website

Transcript Evaluations

If you have attended another college or university, you will need to have transcripts from all previous institutions sent to KSU for an official evaluation. Your academic advisor can discuss with you how those credits can be applied to your degree program once your transcript has been officially evaluated by the Registrar. For more information on how your transcript will be evaluation visit Transfer Services

Dual Enrollment Credit

KSU does NOT award credit for Dual Enrollment coursework based on High School transcripts. Students who participated in a Dual Enrollment program at another college or university will need to have official transcripts sent to KSU. Contact your previous institution to have your transcripts sent.