Health Professional Focus Area
What majors will the Health Professional Focus Area prepare you for?
Exercise Science, B.S.*
Integrated Health Science, B.S.
Public Health Education, B.S.*
*Additional major admission requirements beyond admission to Kennesaw State University.
How many classes should I take?
- To be considered a FULL-TIME student you need to be registered for 12 or more credit hours.
- We recommend 12-15 credit hours in your 1st semester.
- 15 credit hours a semester typically keeps you on track to graduate in 4 years.
How do I declare my major?
- Go to owlexpress.kennesaw.edu and log in with your NetID and password.
- Click on the Student Records tab in the top menu.
- Click Declare or Change Major/Minor.
- Select Change Primary Major.
- Follow the prompts and choose the major you are interested in.
- Allow up to 2 weeks to process. Major changes are not automatic.
If you have any questions, contact your Owl Advisor.
What can I do for a career if I declare one of these majors?
Use Owl Advising's VIPS assessments to start exploring potential careers! Click Here to continue.
Admission considerations for some majors in the Focus Area
To learn about additional Exercise Science admission requirements, please click here.
To learn about additional Nursing admission requirements, please click here.
To learn about additional Public Health Education admission requirements, please click here.
Integrated Health Science does not have any admission requirements outside admission to KSU.