Education Focus Area

Class Planning

Helpful Tips

    • To be considered a FULL-TIME student you need to be registered for 12 or more credit hours.
    • We recommend 12-15 credit hours in your 1st semester.
    • 15 credit hours a semester typically keeps you on track to graduate in 4 years.
    1. Go to and log in with your NetID and password.
    2. Click on the Student Records tab in the top menu.
    3. Click Declare or Change Major/Minor.
    4. Select Change Primary Major.
    5. Follow the prompts and choose the major you are interested in.
    6. Allow up to 2 weeks to process. Major changes are not automatic.
    If you have any questions, contact your Owl Advisor.
  • Use Owl Advising's VIPS assessments to start exploring potential careers! Click Here to continue.
  • The Bagwell College of Education and the Radow College of Humanities and Social Sciences require students interested in an education degree meet additional admission requirements before they can fully declare their major.

    Click here for more information on Teacher Education Admission Requirements.