Business and Management Focus Area
How many classes should I take?
- To be considered a FULL-TIME student you need to be registered for 12 or more credit hours.
- We recommend 12-15 credit hours in your 1st semester.
- 15 credit hours a semester typically keeps you on track to graduate in 4 years.
How do I declare my major?
- Go to owlexpress.kennesaw.edu and log in with your NetID and password.
- Click on the Student Records tab in the top menu.
- Click Declare or Change Major/Minor.
- Select Change Primary Major.
- Follow the prompts and choose the major you are interested in.
- Allow up to 2 weeks to process. Major changes are not automatic.
If you have any questions, contact your Owl Advisor.
What can I do for a career if I declare one of these majors?
Use Owl Advising's VIPS assessments to start exploring potential careers! Click Here to continue.
Special admission considerations for students interested in a Coles College of Business major.
The Coles College of Business requires students meet additional admissions requirements before they can be fully admitted into any of their majors. Click Here to learn more about the admissions process.