Arts Focus Area
How many classes should I take?
- To be considered a FULL-TIME student you need to be registered for 12 or more credit hours.
- We recommend 12-15 credit hours in your 1st semester.
- 15 credit hours a semester typically keeps you on track to graduate in 4 years.
How do I declare my major?
- Go to owlexpress.kennesaw.edu and log in with your NetID and password.
- Click on the Student Records tab in the top menu.
- Click Declare or Change Major/Minor.
- Select Change Primary Major.
- Follow the prompts and choose the major you are interested in.
- Allow up to 2 weeks to process. Major changes are not automatic.
If you have any questions, contact your Owl Advisor.
What can I do for a career if I declare one of these majors?Use Owl Advising's VIPS assessments to start exploring potential careers! Click Here to continue.
Special admission consideration for students interested in a College of The Arts major.
All College of The Arts (COTA) majors require additional portfolios, auditions, or applications in order to be fully admitted into their major. Please review a brief overview of the requirements by downloading the PDF below.