Welcome to OWL Advising DE
KSU Owl Advisors assist Dual Enrollment students with holistic, one-on-one advising to examine and use the curriculum designed with GA Futures to meet their high school graduation requirements.
New DE students will attend 1 advising session per new term:
- one for the Spring term in September-October
- one for the Summer/Fall term in February-March
Students will complete the following before they are eligible to register:
- Complete DE Admissions Checklist
- Meet with their high school counselor to determine DE courses
- Attend New Student Welcome session
- Complete D2L activities and attend DE Advising session
For general questions, please contact us at:
- Phone: 470-578-2860
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Academic Learning Center, Suite 3265. Kennesaw Campus.